1) ability: the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
2) ability, power: possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done; “danger heightened his powers of discrimination”
|Look up -ability, -ably, abilities, ability, or ably in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Ability|
Ability may refer to:
- Aptitude, a component of a competency to do a certain kind of work at a certain level
- Intelligence, logic, abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, learning, having emotional knowledge, retaining, planning, and problem solving
- Knowledge, a familiarity with someone or something, which can include facts, information, descriptions, or skills
- Skill, the learned ability to carry out a task with pre-determined results
- Power (social and political), the ability to influence people or events
- Capability (disambiguation)
- Superpower_(ability), a popular culture term for a fictional superhuman ability
- Intellectual giftedness, an intellectual ability significantly higher than average.
Ability may also refer to:
- Ability score, in role-playing games
- Ability Plus Software, makers of the office suite Ability Office
- Ability grouping
- ABILITY Magazine
- Ability (UK magazine)
- Ability (Fringe), a 2009 episode of the television series Fringe
- Ability (manhwa), a 2012 Manhwa webtoon published in Naver Magazine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.