1) account, business relationship: a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services; “he asked to see the executive who handled his account”
2) report, account: the act of informing by verbal report; “he heard reports that they were causing trouble”; “by all accounts they were a happy couple”
3) history, account, chronicle, story: a record or narrative description of past events; “a history of France”; “he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president”; “the story of exposure to lead”
4) report, news report, story, account, write up: a short account of the news; “the report of his speech”; “the story was on the 11 o’clock news”; “the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious”
6) explanation, account: a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.; “the explanation was very simple”; “I expected a brief account”
|Look up account in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Account may refer to:
- Account (accountancy)
- A report.
- User account, the means by which a user can access a computer system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Account.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.