OVERVIEW OF ADVERB AROUND
3) about, around: to or among many different places or in no particular direction; “wandering about with no place to go”; “people were rushing about”; “news gets around (or about)”; “traveled around in Asia”; “he needs advice from someone who’s been around”; “she sleeps around”
5) approximately, about, close to, just about, some, roughly, more or less, around, or so: (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct; “lasted approximately an hour”; “in just about a minute”; “he’s about 30 years old”; “I’ve had about all I can stand”; “we meet about once a month”; “some forty people came”; “weighs around a hundred pounds”; “roughly $3,000″; “holds 3 gallons, more or less”; “20 or so people were at the party”
|Look up around in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Around may refer to:
- Circa, Latin for "around"
- Around, a Palestinian film (2006)
- "Around" (song), a song by Julia van Bergen
- Around (album), an album by Tom Verlaine
- Around, an EP by Whirr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Around.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.