CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON ABOVE TO HEAR THIS PAGE READ IN ENGLISH.
CLICK ANY PICTURE IN THIS DICTIONARY TO ENLARGE IT.
OVERVIEW OF ADVERB FORTH
1) away, off, forth: from a particular thing or place or position (`forth’ is obsolete); “ran away from the lion”; “wanted to get away from there”; “sent the children away to boarding school”; “the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal”; “went off to school”; “they drove off”; “go forth and preach”
|Look up forth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forth may refer to:
- Forth (programming language), a stack-oriented computer programming language
- Forth (album), album by British rock band The Verve
- River Forth, a major river in Scotland
- Forth magazine, an online art magazine
- Radio Forth, a set of radio stations based in Edinburgh
- Forth, South Lanarkshire, a town in South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Forth, Tasmania, a village in Australia near:
- The Forth River, Australia, named after the Scottish River Forth (see above.)
- HMS Forth, several ships of the Royal Navy
FORTH may stand for: