CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON ABOVE TO HEAR THIS PAGE READ IN ENGLISH.
CLICK ANY PICTURE IN THIS DICTIONARY TO ENLARGE IT.
OVERVIEW OF ADJECTIVE GREAT
1) great: relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; “a great juicy steak”; “a great multitude”; “the great auk”; “a great old oak”; “a great ocean liner”; “a great delay”
4) bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing: very good; “he did a bully job”; “a neat sports car”; “had a great time at the party”; “you look simply smashing”
|Look up great or greatness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Great may refer to:
- Greatness, being superior, majestic, transcendent, or divine
- Gang Resistance Education and Training, a school-based, police officer instructed program
- GReAT, Graph Rewriting and Transformation, a Model Transformation Language
- Great (1975 film), a British animated short about Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- Great (2013 film), a German short film
- Great (supermarket), a supermarket in Hong Kong