CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON ABOVE TO HEAR THIS PAGE READ IN ENGLISH.
CLICK ANY PICTURE IN THIS DICTIONARY TO ENLARGE IT.
4) path, track, course: a line or route along which something travels or moves; “the hurricane demolished houses in its path”; “the track of an animal”; “the course of the river”; “follow the forest path”
|Look up path, path-, -path, or paths in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Path may refer to:
- Path (computing), in computer file systems, the human-readable address of a resource
- Path (Ender's Game), a fictional planet
- Path (graph theory), a sequence of vertices of a graph
- Path (social network), a photo sharing and messaging service
- Path (topology), a continuous function
- Path, a name for the vectors in Vector graphics
- Bicycle path
- Bridle path
- Course (navigation), the intended path of a vehicle
- Hiking path