CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON ABOVE TO HEAR THIS PAGE READ IN ENGLISH.
CLICK ANY PICTURE IN THIS DICTIONARY TO ENLARGE IT.
OVERVIEW OF ADJECTIVE POSSIBLE
|Look up possibility, possible, or possibly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Possibility is the condition or fact of being possible. The Latin origins of the word hint at ability. Possibility also refers to something that "could happen", that is not precluded by the facts, but usually not probable.
Possibility may refer to:
- Subjunctive possibility
- Epistemic possibility
- Possibility theory
- "Possibility" (song), 2009 song by Lykke Li
- Possibility Pictures, film production company which made 2010 film Letters to God
Possible or The Possible may also refer to:
- The Possible, a 2006 film
- The Possible (band), a Japanese band
- Possible (Italy), a political party in Italy
- Possible Peru, a political party in Peru
- Possible Peru Alliance, an electoral alliance in Peru
- Kim Possible, US children's TV series