CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON ABOVE TO HEAR THIS PAGE READ IN ENGLISH.
CLICK ANY PICTURE IN THIS DICTIONARY TO ENLARGE IT.
OVERVIEW OF ADJECTIVE THEN
OVERVIEW OF ADVERB THEN
1) then, so, and so, and then: subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors); “then he left”; “go left first, then right”; “first came lightning, then thunder”; “we watched the late movie and then went to bed”; “and so home and to bed”
|Look up then in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Then may refer to:
- Then language, spoken in Guizhou, China
- Then (Canadian series), a 1999 compilation album released in Canada
- Then (Misako Odani album), a 2002 album by Japanese singer Misako Odani
- Then: The Earlier Years, a 1997 compilation album by rock band They Might Be Giants
- "Then" (The Charlatans song), 1990
- "Then" (Brad Paisley song), 2009
- Part of the "if-then-else" conditional construct in computer programming